Your event or conference (as well as your specific audience) are both very unique. As the nationally recognized wellness speaker, Brad can customize a program that will provide exactly what you need to help make your event both meaningful and memorable for your audience. From keynotes to workshops, we've got you covered.
Brad's engaging keynote presentations effectively weave together stories from world renowned endurance events ranging from the 3,000 mile Race Across America to the Hawaii Ironman Triathlon World Championship with his extensive experience in the business world and beyond. Developed specifically to meet the needs and goals of your audience, topics range from leadership to teamwork, goal setting to performance. Here is a sampling of a few of the most popular programs:
- Mental Toughness: Bringing the Latest Research to Life!
- Health & Fitness at 40, 50, 60 and beyond! Secrets to Optimizing the 2nd Half of Life
- Move... Fuel... Rest... Repeat! Your Keys to Healthier, Happier and More Productive Employees
- The Power of Plus 1: How the same strategies that produced the "World's Fittest CEO" can revolutionize your employee wellness approach
- The Hibernation is Over! Getting off the couch and into life
- Beyond Resolutions: Using the F5 Strategy to Revolutionize Your Life (and that of your employees)
Workshops and General Sessions:
Workshops and General Session programming are also available from Mr. Cooper. These are packed with practical tips, tools and resources for everyone in attendance. Topics include but are also far from limited to:
- Mental Toughness: What it (really) is and why it matters to you and your team and organization
- Wellness Program Strategy
- How the PPACA Impacts Your Wellness Program
- Wearable Wellness (Connecting High Tech with High Touch)
- Creating Lasting, Meaningful Behavior Change through Wellness
- The Integration of Temperament into Your Wellness Program
- Small Business Employee Wellness Workshop
- Coach Certification Training Events (through the Catalyst Coaching Institute)
- Tips for Wellness Coaches (from the Wellness Coaching Business Academy)
If you're looking for a wellness speaker for your next conference or event, you've found him. Avoid having to choose between expertise, example, energy and experience when selecting your line-up. Instead, by bringing in The Wellness Speaker, you can have all four at once, pleasing your audience and making your job easier at the same time.